Thank you to Lana from Finding Inspiration in the Chaos for the nomination.
I am definitely, definitely humbled. I’ve been nominated for three blogger awards the last couple months. It truly means a lot to me, even if it is a “chain mail” for bloggers. It means that people appreciate what you write, and appreciate you. Thank you girl!
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I suffer from anxiety, not many know. I use to get overly anxious going anywhere by myself, I always thought the worst. I hated that feeling and I sought help.
2. I use to be a third degree black belt, I studied Martial Arts for 10 years. Could’ve even opened up my own dojo but I gave up–wish I never did!
3. I was an Air Force brat growing up, and had the luxury of seeing Germany, Italy, Belgium, France, and Holland. I really enjoyed the Black Forest during the winter months, so beautiful!
4. I drew a lot growing up–mostly Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Dragon Ball Z characters.
5. I love reading romance novels, haha. Crazy, I know!
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with coffee cups. It drives my husband absolutely bonkers.
7. Lastly, I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Health Administration and almost done with Medical Billing and Coding. Graduating March 2019!
My 15 Nominations Are:
1. Sonila from Mediterranean Latin Love Affair
2. Linda from Witte’s World
3. Kimberly from A Minor Bump in the Road
4. Tammy from Midlife Milestones
5. Tonya from The Kettlebell Mom
6. Sheila from The Empty Next Lifestyle
7. Vicky from Leave It To Mema
8. Nikki from She Saves She Travels
9. Monica from A Coordinated Life
10. Edel from Pacemaker Blog
11. Marianne from Luxe With Me
12. Anita from My Road My Story
13. Kristi from Way Beyond the Norm
14. Veniece from Innate Motherhood
15. Brandie from In-Ov8rs