This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure policy here.
Good morning friends, time for some delicious Chocolate Banana Oatmeal! As some of you know I’ve been tracking my macros for almost a week now and making healthier choices.
I’ve noticed my gastrointestinal issues have pretty much resolved since then. I haven’t had any severe pain from gas or reflux, I will keep you all updated as time goes on.
This morning I wanted to share with you a yummy oatmeal recipe! I have such a huge sweet tooth–it’s my kryptonite. This recipe has bananas to sweeten it up naturally, egg whites, soy milk protein, oats, and allspice. I hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Banana Protein Oatmeal
- 1 tsp Hersey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder (or milk chocolate)
- 1/2 cup Protein & Nut Milk (or milk of your choosing)
- 50-60 g Banana (or more for sweetness)
- 3/4 cup Egg whites (carton egg whites)
- 1/2 cup Quick oats
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- Toppings of your choice: peanut butter, fruit, chia seeds, or hemp seeds (optional)
- Mash banana in a medium size bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Microwave for about 1 minute, and stir.
- Keep microwaving and stirring in 30 to 45 second increments for about 2.5 to 3 minutes.
Based on the macros you can see that this meal will keep you full and satisfied until lunch! It’s definitely one of my favorite breakfast staples. You can pair it with a couple turkey sausage links or turkey bacon! Did you try this recipe? Please let me know what you think below!
*This post may contain affiliate links, please see my disclosure for more information.
Like this? Save this pin!
- Pumpkin Spice Egg White Oatmeal
- Peanut Butter Cinnamon Egg White Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds
- Acai Overnight Oats with Jam
- Cold Brew Chia Seeds with Sweet Cream