Good morning friends! How are you all doing with your goals? Are you crushing them? Are you struggling? So far, I’m doing great. I’m still tracking my food intake via MyFitnessPal and eating healthier. I’m getting nervous with the weekend approaching. Generally we go out a lot but I am not going to fail, I’ll keep making healthier choices whether it’s a chicken salad and eating small portion sizes.
Today I wanted to share one of my other favorite “proats” recipes! It has powdered peanut butter so it has less fat than the traditional creamy peanut butter. I’ve added some cinnamon and a dash of allspice as well! It is even Jaxson approved–he couldn’t get enough of it.
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Swirl Proats
- 1/2 Cup Quick oats
- 1/2 Cup Silk protein milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3/4 Cup Egg whites (carton)
- 1 TBSP Powdered PB2
- 50-60 g Banana (mashed)
- 1-2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP Allspice (optional)
- Mash the banana, I like to let it soak in the egg whites and milk. Lets it mash easier.
- Add remaining ingredients: Powdered PB2, oats, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Mix well.
- Microwave for a minute, and stir.
- Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds at a time for a total of 2.5 to 3 minutes.
Also, don’t be like me and forget to put the oats! That was how my morning went today, I was so bummed it didn’t come out the way it should’ve. I hope you enjoy this simple and healthy breakfast! Let me know if you enjoyed it below!