Hey there friends! Are you ready for some yummy overnight oats with chia seeds? I know I am so excited to share this deliciousness! I was craving a jar of overnight oats and had acai left so I decided to combine the two. What transpired was absolute HEAVEN.
I have seen some overnight oats on Pinterest that included some kind of jam so I wanted to give it a shot. I took some strawberry jam from the refrigerator and added it to the bottom. Man, when I got to the bottom of the jar it was just SO good!
Things You’ll Need
How to Make Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds
Grab your mason jars and add jam to the bottom of them.
Slowly distribute the wet mixture into the jar (serves two) and close tightly. Let it set overnight or four hours minimum.
That’s it! Top it with your favorite fruit or nuts.
Make sure to tag me on Instagram (@jennifercarforaco) if you make it.
Acai Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds Jam
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- 1 Acai Puree found in the frozen section
- 1 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1 1/4 Cup Almond Milk or any non-dairy milk
- 2 – 4 TBSP Jam any flavor
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP Chia Seeds
- Blend almond milk, acai puree, honey, and vanilla extract well.
- In a large mixing bowl mix oats and chia seeds with the wet mixture.
- In two mason jars split jam evenly on the bottom, then add mixture.
- Seal and store for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with your favorite toppings and eat!