Yes, another pumpkin recipe. I told you, I’m basic and will never get sick of it. I made this deliciousness a couple days ago and paired it with some banana slices and coconut flakes. Deliciousness!
Don’t worry I’m not going to talk your ear off, we will get right to the point!
Step by Step:
Add all ingredients into the mason jar.
Mix well, and store in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Pumpkin Chia Seeds Overnight Oats
- Mason Jar
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashion Oats
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Pumpkin Spice Seasoning
- 1 TSP Honey
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Add everything in the mason jar and mix well.
- Refrigerate for AT LEAST 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with your favorite fruit, nuts, or chocolate syrup!
What’s your must have during the fall months?