Pumpkin Banana Bread, a fall take on your traditional banana bread! It smelled so good baking in the oven! I couldn’t wait for it to come out.
I’m sure y’all are so sick of my pumpkin posts but my fellow bloggers know the importance of getting the fall recipes out now!
It usually takes about 30 days for pins to rank on Pinterest and people are already searching for Thanksgiving and Christmas things!
- Related: 35 Fall Inspired Recipes
I am excited for the Fall, our family always goes big when Halloween rolls around!
Last year we all dressed up as ninjas! Even little Jaxson had a long sleeve onesie that says “Ninjabread” lol. Such a great time!
Well back to the recipe, it was just so delicious that I couldn’t eat just one slice. Even the boys loved the Pumpkin Banana Bread!
What You’ll Need
How to Make
- Mix room temperature butter with brown sugar and sugar.
- Add eggs, sour cream, and honey–mix well.
- Mix in pumpkin and banana.
- In a separate bowl mix flour and seasonings.
- Add wet ingredients, mix!
- Grease loaf pan and add mixture, top with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
More Pumpkin Recipes:
- The Most Delicious Pumpkin Egg White Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Cranberries
Homemade Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing bowls
- 1 3/4 Cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/4 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/4 TSP Pumpkin Spice
- 2 TBSP Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix (room temperature) butter, brown sugar, and sugar well.
- Add eggs mix.
- Add sour cream and honey, mix well.
- Stir in pumpkin and banana.
- In a separate bowl add the flour and spices, mix well.
- Mix in wet ingredients and grease loaf pan.
- Pour into loaf pan and top with chocolate chips. You can mix in 1/2 cup in the batter if you'd like!