This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure policy here.
Autumn Gingerbread Fruit Pizza, a seasonal twist on your traditional Fruit Pizza recipe!
My good friend Ashley use to make fruit pizza whenever we would get together. Traditional fruit pizza is made with sugar cookie crust, cream cheese, cool whip, and fruit.
I searched through Pinterest and couldn’t find a fruit pizza that was more Autumn / Winter like.
So I decided to use a gingerbread crust versus a sugar cookie crust!
I have added a dash of chili pepper to the gingerbread dough and it is so good! The little bit of chili pepper gives it a little heat along with the sweetness.
Paired with pears and apples sauteed in brown sugar and butter, and topped with cream cheese? AMAZING.
I hope you enjoy!
What You’ll Need
How to Assemble
1 | Take gingerbread mixture out of the fridge and preheat the oven to 375.
2 | Flatten dough into pizza pan and bake for 13 to 15 minutes (oven time may vary).
3 | Add fruit mixture and chill.
4 | I only chilled it for about an hour and serve!
Autumn Gingerbread Fruit Pizza
- Pizza pan
- Mixing bowls
- Pizza cutter
- Measuring Spoons
- 2 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 Tsp Chili pepper
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup Molasses
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 4 Oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
Apples & Pear Mixture
- 1 Apple I used honey crisp
- 1 Pear
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- Mix butter and brown sugar together well.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, and molasses.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices.
- Add into wet mixture and mix.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and cool for a couple hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 and flatten dough into pizza pan.
- Bake for 13 to 15 mins.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- Mix cream cheese and pumpkin puree well.
- Fold in miracle whip, and set aside.
Brown Sugar Glazed Pears and Apples
- In a medium sauce pan add butter and brown sugar, mix well.
- Add chopped pears and apples, saute for a few mins.
- Set aside.
- Add pumpkin cream cheese, brown sugar mixture, and other toppings together and chill.
Did you make this recipe? Please tag me in your posts, @jennifercarforaco I would love to see it.
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins with Cranberries
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds