Yes, a yummy seasonal treat, Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe… Do you have some extra Swiss Miss packets lying around? Grab it and let’s bake some delicious cookies…
I recently applied to a sponsored post that required you to make a Christmas recipe using specific items.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure policy here.
And it dawned on me. Hot cocoa mix, chocolate chips, and marshmallows equals heaven.
I ate a few and had to send the rest to my husband’s job… or I would’ve devoured them myself.Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies #holidays #recipe Click To Tweet
What I Love About Hot Cocoa
I’m not sure about you but when I hear Hot Cocoa I think of the holidays and sweet memories.
Our oldest son loves drinking hot cocoa on Christmas Eve while wearing his Christmas Pajamas.
We set out the cookies or treats we make for Santa with a glass of milk.
I remember one year JJ got soooooo upset that Santa took a bite out of the cookie he left for him. It was so cute.
What You’ll Need to Bake
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment Paper or silicone mat
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Hand mixer
What I Love About These Cookies
These cookies are to die for. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
If you don’t make these bad boys I’ll send some to you. That’s how good they are.
They’ll be a huge hit at your next Christmas party!
Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1.5 Cup Flour
- 2 Swiss Miss Packets 1.38 OZ Each
- 2 Marshmallow Packets 0.2 OZ Each
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Extra Large Egg Room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Butter Room temperature
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl mix flour, cocoa powder mix, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, mix well.
- Fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips. Cover and chill for 30+ minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to baking rack.
Save these bad boys for later!
What is your most favorite holiday memory? Or your most favorite recipe? I’d love to hear it, tell me below!