The ultimate slutty brownie made with hot cocoa chocolate chip cookies and espresso brownie!
What’s not to like about this deliciousness? This recipe has chocolate chip cookies, Oreo, and brownie? Talk about a piece of heaven!
I’ve seen many different types of slutty brownies! Blondie slutty brownies, pumpkin slutty brownies, but I haven’t seen one made with hot cocoa style cookies and espresso brownie mix.
I will never buy brownie mix after making a brownie batch from scratch! It tastes so much better than the box. But hey if you’re crunched on time or not a baker, totally nothing wrong with making it yourself!
But if you can, try to make it from scratch!The Ultimate Slutty Brownie Recipe #foodie @jennifer19558408 Click To Tweet
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure policy here.
What You’ll Need to Make Ultimate Slutty Brownie
- 9 x 9 square baking pan
- Aluminum foil
- Medium saucepan
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowls
How to Put it Together
Press down cookie dough and add your Oreos:
Top evenly with espresso brownie mix:
Now to the best part, the recipe. I hope you’re ready for the deliciousness!
The Ultimate Slutty Brownie has Oreos, Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies, AND Espresso Brownies. Talk about heaven in your mouth!
Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Hot Cocoa Packets (1.38 oz)
- 2 Marshmallow Packets (0.02 oz)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg (room temperature)
- 1/2 Cup Butter (room temperature)
- 10 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Espresso Powder
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- Make your Hot Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies and chill while you prepare brownies.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter.
- Once the butter is melted take off the stove and add sugar, espresso powder, and cocoa powder.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract into batter and mix well.
- Mix in flour well and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap your baking pan with aluminum foil (it makes it easier for you to take out the slutty brownies).
- Press cookie dough mixture into the baking pan.
- Next, add your Oreos (about 16).
- Scoop your brownie mixture on top of cookie dough and Oreos.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean (oven times may vary).
- Let stand for 1 hour before slicing.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 69mg Sodium: 200mg Carbohydrates: 44g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 34g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g
This will definitely be on my favorite desserts list, it is just so good. I’m not going to know what dessert to cook for Santa this year! Ha!
What is your favorite dessert?