This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure policy here.
A list of decadent Christmas desserts…
Are you hosting Christmas with a houseful of guests? I am! This year we are having my dad and his family, my brother, and grandma staying with us for the week.
Crazy, I know. But that is what family is all about.
One day while they are here, my in laws will be popping by to visit. I’m definitely going to have to find a decadent dessert recipe for the occasion!
If you’re like me and have a handful of guests coming, boy do I got you covered! From cheesecakes to cakes, I got you!
Related: 25+ Christmas Recipes
Decadent Christmas Desserts
I’ve split up the desserts into categories to make your search much easier! Good luck on your search! There is just so many delicious recipes, it is hard to pick just one!
Cakes & Cupcakes Desserts
Cupcakes and cakes oh my! I am loving this Cannoli Cake so much! Definitely takes me back to my time on Long Island.
- Peppermint Oreo Cupcakes
- Holiday Cranberry Coconut Cake
- Adorable Reindeer Cupcakes
- Almond Orange Gluten Free Cake
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cupcakes
Cheesecakes are definitely one of my most favorite desserts, ever. I bake them frequently! I’ve recently made a Gingerbread Cheesecake topped with a delicious dark chocolate ganache!
- Eggnog Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
- Cranberry Orange Basque Cheesecake
- Gingerbread Cheesecake with Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake
- The BEST Gingerbread Cheesecake
- Cranberry Bread Pudding Holiday Cheesecake
- Mini Cranberry Orange Cheesecakes
Cookies are my big guy’s favorite dessert! I make a lot of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, gingerbread cookies, and even hot cocoa chocolate chip cookies! He loves helping me bake them for Santa Clause.
- Gluten Free Vegan Sugar Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies
- Scottish Snowballs
- Eggnog Cookies
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cookies
I love me a good fudge recipe! I haven’t personally made them myself but they seem pretty simple enough! Definitely want to give that gingerbread fudge recipe a try.
- Candy Cane Fudge
- Old Fashioned Gingerbread Fudge
- Quick and Easy Peppermint Fudge
- Sugar Cookie Christmas Fudge
- Easy Christmas Fudge
Truffles & Cake Pops Desserts
I think truffles are my second favorite dessert. My favorite truffle recipes usually consist of dark chocolate, more bitter the better! Don’t worry, I’ve shared some sweet truffle recipes below.
- Christmas Coffee Truffles
- Red Wine Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- Christmas Rum Truffles
Related: 55+ Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes
Christmas Bark Desserts
Last but not least, Christmas Bark recipes. My husband is more of a peppermint fan, when I think of Christmas I think of gingerbread and eggnog.
- Homemade Vegan Peppermint Bark
- Festive Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Shortbread Christmas Crack
- Super Simple Peppermint Bark
My Final Thoughts About Decadent Christmas Desserts
Christmas is not about gifts or having the latest trend, it’s about spending time with your family. I love making new memories of being with family! Whether it’s drinking a cup of hot cocoa and watching a Christmas movie or riding a hayride to see the beautiful lit up lights.
Pair your family get together and decadent Christmas dessert and you’ll have an amazing holiday!
What is your favorite way to celebrate Christmas? I’d love to hear all about it!