This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through my links. For more information please read my disclosure policy here.
Use these positive affirmations for working moms when you feel a twinge of mom guilt…
If you’re not familiar with our background, I quit working full-time as a chiropractic assistant to stay home with our special needs son.
A year into our journey I tried working again but as a call center rep with a company called Full Creative. As you can see, it didn’t work out.
I started to look into Virtual Assistant work and finally took a chance by reaching out to my first client.
My new calling began.
Building a business and managing my blog takes a lot of time. When I’m not shuffling our children to therapy or doctor appointments, I’m working on client work and building my business.
As you can see I spend a majority of my time working on my small business and blog, and it makes me feel a little guilty at times. Guilty because of the time I spend working to build it takes away from cuddling or playing with the boys.
I know you feel the same twinge of mom guilt, we’ve all been there. It’s okay to feel these feelings – we are human. Just know that there is nothing wrong with wanting to go after your goals – nothing.
Why You Need Positive Mom Affirmations in Your Life
I totally understand the mom guilt, that is why I wanted to share these affirmations with you. They will definitely help during the moments you find tough!
What are Affirmations?
If you aren’t familiar with affirmations, they are positive sentences that help change our habits. They also help with:
How do I Use Affirmations?
Affirmations are actually quite simple to use! You can choose to say them any time of the day, there is really no wrong way of using affirmations.
Pick out certain times of the day to take a moment and recite the positive affirmations – it’s as simple as that.
“Affirmations are proven methods of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains. Much like exercise, they raise the level of feel-good hormones and push our brains to form new clusters of “positive thought” neurons.”HuffPost
Positive Affirmations for Working Moms
Are you ready to change your life? Recite these inspiring affirmations to yourself daily.
- I am more than just a mom.
- My goals matter too.
- I can do amazing things.
- I am a blessing to my children.
- The challenges that I face will make me stronger.
- I am fierce.
- I am strong and unstoppable.
- I am working on supporting my family.
- I am a great role model for my children.
- I will be an intentional parent.
- I will be present.
- I will let go of my mom guilt.
- I am a smart and beautiful woman.
- I will make time for myself.
- I will not compare myself to other moms, I am perfect for my children.
- My family loves and appreciates what I do.
- I am thankful for the time I have with my children.
- Taking care of myself is not selfish.
- I am a hard worker.
- I accept myself for who I am.
My Final Thoughts About Positive Affirmations
Don’t be so hard on yourself mama, we are all doing the best with what we got. Trust me. I battle with this myself – daily. What I’ve learned from other amazing working moms is that we need to be kind to ourselves.
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
What were your favorite affirmations? As a working mom, what do you do to get yourself through a tough day?
Ready to be positive? Save these affirmations for later!
You May Also Like:
- 20 Motivating Mompreneur Quotes
- 50 Self Love Affirmations + Free Printable
- How to Be Productive and Sane as a WAHM
- Calming Affirmations for Children with Anxiety
- 20 Powerful Affirmations for Special Needs Moms