There are many different health benefits of practicing yoga. Prior to having children, I was practicing twice a week at a studio and have never felt so great in my life. Since having kids, I have found myself neglecting my health and I need to stop.…
Wanted to give our readers some facts about mom!
- I am half Okinawan and a mix of Irish, Swedish, Welsh, German, and French Canadian.
- I can speak fluent Japanese.
- I love to bake.
- I took ten years of karate and I am a third degree black belt.
- I have two tuxedo cats: Oreo and Voltron.
- I love Romance novels.
- I hate my freckles.
- I was an Air Force brat.
- I love horror movies.
- I’m very self-conscious AND super awkward.
- I’m currently taking classes towards a degree in Medical Billing and Coding BUT I do have a B.S. in Health Care Administration.
- I love Olympic Weightlifting/Powerlifting.
- I LOVE FOOD.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my jam.
- Knew my husband THREE months before we married–celebrated NINE years this past April.
- I hate cardio.
- I have an addiction to donuts.
- I hate the summer–specifically the humidity.
- I have ten tattoos.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with leggings/yoga pants.
- I am an active duty USMC spouse.